Everything you need to conduct legally safe employee evaluations.
The Performance Appraisal Handbook is a must-read for every manager, whether you're writing a performance review for the first time or the hundredth. It's packed with the information and tools you need to make your company's appraisal process work better for everyone.
Find out how to:
- Motivate your staff to perform better
- Help employees develop and grow
- Identify poor performers and help them get on track
- Avoid common legal traps and problems
- Increase employee morale
- Foster good communication
- Safely fire poor performers who fail to improve
Written by an employment-law attorney and reviewed by an expert advisory board, this guide provides a unique combination of practical and legal information, plus easy-to-follow steps. You'll also find checklists, sample forms and policies, and audio dialogues on CD-ROM.
The 2nd edition is completely updated to cover the latest legal developments.
The forms from the CD-ROM, are available under the Appendix B of this EBOOK
*The CD-ROM is not included with the digital version of this book.